Wednesday, October 14, 2015

WORK WORK WORK

Pardon me for not being able to write yesterday, Wednesday 14th October 2105 as it was a public holiday here in Malaysia called Awal Muharram ( A new year in Islamic Calendar). I will talk about it in my other posting.

Well, today I started off my work with writing CCM minutes.
Why I didn't finish it on Tuesday?...my meeting ended at 5.15pm, I was full with white coffee which I had 3 cups of it. An excuse huh! Owh..I had stomach-ache, I didn't know what went wrong but I visited the toilet 2 times. Not to mention whrn I got back home, I still suffered from a minor diarrhea. Food poisoning?...IDK. 

Isn't writing minutes is a secretary or a clerk's work? In my case, it is not. I have to write my own minutes. of course it also depends on the work place. I used to work in an office that provided me with an assistant to do my minutes. I only needed to draft it and the assistant would typed it for me. Hooray!...

My work on my cubicle

I must admit that I'm not an excellent minutes-writer but I'm learning. There are lots of guide in writing minutes if you just google for it. As of me, I learnt from experienced personnel at my work place.

Some tips shared by an expert. Source: Slideshare.net.

Ok guys, I must finish my minutes first. See you around!

No comments:

Post a Comment