Sunday, October 11, 2015

NEVER TOO LATE TO START SOMETHING...



Today's mark the 13th year of my services as an architect, here in my beloved town and country, wonderful Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.

Location of Malaysia.


Regarding creating this blog, which I got a sudden inspiration..(just with a blink of an eye..).. poof!...I have no answer if you ask me WHY NOW?

Well, as the headline for the very first of my post (this is not my first time writing in blogs..ehem2!)..it's never too late to start on something.



Anyone who has no idea what is an Architect, who is an Architect, what job they do and what kind of life they live...start befriend with one, then you'll know the truth.

Pardon me if I use a lot of images, pictures, photos in my writing...I just love those right-brain stimulation. What kind of life would we live if there's no colorful pictures around us?

p.s: All images are courtesy of Mr.Google, unless stated otherwise.

No comments:

Post a Comment