Monday, January 15, 2018

Hello 2018

After sometimes, I finally realize that I don't have much time for blogging, writing using laptop or smart phone. I still prefer the old style, writing and sketching in a book. That what had happened 2 years back.

That was before I'd been equipped with the best laptop. Since now I am a Development Director in a very powerful organization, i got the most powerful laptop to perform my daily task. YOGA 370 with Core i7 7th Gen, yeahh!!

So it gave me a thought WHY not I use it to record all my findings here in my digital diary? So I can view it later, as what happen to my 2015 journals..he3. Only time will tell how sincere I am with writing my journals.

Even though my birthday was over, I still got a chance to get FREE tickets from MBO and GSC perhaps, it's just that i need time to convince my wife to follow me watching Jumanji..he3. The kids are all on my side. Wish me LUCK!

No comments:

Post a Comment